- Site survey for CNS facilities
- Feasibility reports of proposed airports
- Preparation of the grid map of the airport
- Preparation of CNS equipment, civil/electrical work requirement, i.e., building and electrical, etc.
- Master planning of the airport
- Planning, design, and development of Heliport
- Runway light design and development and its review
- Liaison with Government departments like DGCA, Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA), Wireless Planning and Coordination (WPC), Airports Authority of India (AAI) and Ministry of Defence (MoD) for NOCs and Height clearances for various structures including, but not limited to:
- Building, Chimney, Flyover, Crane, Billboard, Windmill, etc.
- Power Transmission Lines
- SACFA Wireless Communication Mast
We also undertake Aeronautical Study for obtaining higher heights of buildings as G.S.R. – 751 (E), issued by Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India.