Sakthi Aviation Consultancy Services Private Limited (SACS) was established in the year 2005 by a group of Retired Senior Management Executives to utilize their experience gained while being a part of the Bureaucratic set up in the Civil Aviation Sector like Airports Authority of India (AAI), National Airports Authority (NAA) and DGCA and each with more than 30 years’ experience in Airport Operations, Air Traffic Services (ATS), Airport Design & Development, Airport Security, Air Safety Management System, Human Resource Development, etc.
SACS is one of the pioneer companies in the field of Consultancy in India. The company undertakes various activities like Design, Development, Sales, Marketing, Installation, Testing, Commissioning & Maintenance of Security, Surveillance, Civil Aviation, Communication and Traffic Law Enforcement Equipments / Systems / Solutions and enjoys a reputation of quality and trust built over a period of more than 15 years. With innovative designs and passion for quality, we are committed to deliver the best products to the customers in India & abroad.
Over the past years, we deepened our knowledge & experience in meeting customer needs in various vertical markets including Transportation (Air, Road & Sea), Public Security, Defence, Para Military Force & Police etc.
With a wide and strong presence in the field of Security & Civil Aviation Solutions industries, SACS continues to set newer benchmarks in the Security, Surveillance, Civil Aviation, Communication and Traffic Law Enforcement Equipments / Systems / Solutions.
Our company is managed by highly qualified professionals having vast experience in similar fields.
The establishment of SACS was a result of emerging growth in the Indian aviation sector and providing a platform to seize opportunities likely to arise with the privatization of airports, development of regional and low cost airports.
SACS endeavours to meet the ever-growing demand in the Aviation sector because of the momentum gained by privatization of airports and development of Green field airports, Regional airport development and Modernization of Brown airports. The Government of India has put more emphasis on developing Tier-II and Tier-III airports as sustainable low cost airports to increase regional connectivity.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Airports Authority of India (AAI) and Indian Air Force (IAF) for Height Clearance of various structures
- Airport Terminal Communication Equipment
- Airport Security Equipment i.e. HHMD, DFMD, XIBS, and perimeter security
- Airport Baggage Handling Systems with / without online security check provisions
- Airport Radars / ADS-B Systems / ASMGS / other surveillance equipment
- Airport Navigational Aids – DVOR / DME / NDB /ADF etc.
- Airport Landing Aids – Instrument Landing Systems, GBAS, SBAS
- Airport Terminal Information System
- Airport Multi Channel Recorder
- Flight Information and Display Systems
- Airline Passenger Check-in Systems (CUTE, etc.)
- Airports Authority of India
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation
- Aeronautical Information
- Airports India Magazine
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- International Air Transport Association
- International Civil Aviation Organization
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from AAI for Height Clearance
- Bureau of Civil Aviation Security
- Indian Aviation Industry
- Air Navigation Services, India
- Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India
- Regional Connectivity Scheme (RCS) – UDAN
- National Civil Aviation Policy (NCAP) 2016